Support & Continuity
Let IGS maintain your website so you can focus on running your business.
Creating a website can be easy compared to maintaining it. Over the years that we have been developing websites we have discovered that maintaining a site can require more money that developing it. If you don't want to spend your time updating your website, then let us do it for you so that you can focus on what you do best.
Once a client site is online, it will inevitably need to be updated to keep content fresh. Content updation ranges from a simple change, like changing a date or adding an event, to adding a new section or functionality to the website involving site-wide modification. IGS provides quick and easy solutions through its website maintenance and updation services.
IGS's web maintenance and management team ensures complete protection of customer websites through constant site-optimization. In addition, IGS continually meets the changing needs of client websites, both immediate and long-term, technically and content-wise.
IGS designs and develops profit-generating websites every day and we understand that there are times that you need to make changes or additions to your website. From small content changes to full-blown content management systems, blog websites, fully customized ecommerce solutions we can help.
Website Maintenance Contracts for the business that requires regular updates to their website. Content management systems may suit some areas of a website, however, many pages require custom graphic design and layout changes that are only possible through a website maintenance contract.
IGS WEBSITE MAINTENANCE INVOLVES
IGS FOCUS ON THESE KEY AREAS
THE SCOPE OF IGS'S MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDE
Modification and addition of website content
Unlimited text and content updates
Addition of new sections on the website
Addition of new pages on the website
Image manipulation and addition (client-supplied images)
Shopping cart product updates
Management of submission forms and other interactive features on the site
Addition of submission forms and other interactive features on the site
Update announcements, articles, etc.
Replace images - pictures and graphics
Database support and management
PDF creation and uploading
and so much more...
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE POLICY :-
- We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- Updates are completed within 2-3 days of the time they are received.
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design". New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible. Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or .gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
- Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers, weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal hourly rate.